Advanced Space Academy® Elite, a culminating Space Camp program for trainees ages 17 to 18, is by invitation only. Registration is not available online.
NEW guidelines for 2022!
- Advanced Space Academy is now a prerequisite for Advanced Space Academy Elite. You must have completed Advanced Space Academy and be between the ages of 17 and 18 in order to qualify for Advanced Space Academy Elite.
- If you have attended a previous Elite AA camp, we are unable to offer you another invitation in order to provide more trainees with the opportunity to attend.
Advanced Space Academy® Elite is our most in-depth astronaut training program and is available only to Advanced Space Academy graduates.
Test your skills as your team faces your biggest mission yet! Experience an extended duration mission, SCUBA diving in the Underwater Astronaut Trainer1, and hear from NASA guest speakers and aerospace industry experts in this exclusive 8-day, 7-night program.
Prove that you have "The Right Stuff" during Advanced Space Academy Elite Camp!
- Trainees must be 17-18 years old to attend.
- Trainees must have graduated from the Advanced Space Academy® program.
- If you have attended Elite Advanced Academy previously you are not eligible to attend again.
- Advanced Space Academy alumni who have already registered for a six-day program may transfer to available Elite programs with no additional charge but are responsible for tuition difference. No discounts or coupons are offered with this program.
Program space is extremely limited and trainees are registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tuition includes meals, housing, a special T-shirt and program materials. Tuition does not include transportation or optional purchases such as custom mission patch, flight suit, etc. Optional items may be purchased through our Call Center.
In the event a cancellation is necessary, requests must be submitted in writing no later than 8-weeks prior to your camp start date in order to maximize refund.
Details on our full cancellation policy are available upon booking.
1SCUBA pending physician approval. History of insulin-dependent diabetes, epilepsy, reactive airway disease or asthma will not dive. Final determination concerning fitness to dive will be made by the Space Camp Medical & UAT staff