Updated May 24, 2023
The $100 registration fee is non-refundable.
In the event you must cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund as defined below:
Cancelation notice must be submitted in writingPlease email email@example.com
Registration fee is non-refundable
Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made
Written notice of cancelation is required eight weeks prior to session start date and will receive a refund of 90% of tuition paid. (Individual bookings only)
Cancelations received within eight or less weeks of session start date forfeit full tuition
Cancelation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician's written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund
Cancelations due to personal reasons, etc. will not receive a refund
Trainees who leave during a session WILL NOT receive a refund
Individual Transfer Requests
All session transfer requests must be received no later than two weeks prior to scheduled start date
Reservations made less than eight weeks prior to start date may request to transfer the camp if notification is given two weeks prior to scheduled start date
Transfers may be made one-time for no fee. Additional transfers are $25.
- Camp funds that are transferred into a holding/choose dates later file will be treated as an undated, but active camp registration. These undated camps are eligible for the refund of 90% of the paid tuition minus the $100 non-refundable registration fee.
We reserve the right to cancel a session date if participation numbers are not adequate. You may select an alternative session date, or you may request a full refund of tuition paid. Cancelations of sessions will occur a minimum of four weeks prior to the session.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required to qualify for the group rate. Call 1-800-637-7223 for pricing for groups with fewer than 16 participants.
- In order to better ensure your group can attend camp on your preferred dates, it is best to reserve your session at least six months in advance. Please be aware that some weeks in the busiest times may fill prior to six months in advance; therefore, your preferred week may not be available if you wait to book within six months of your selected date.
- Group Leaders are responsible for making sure all payments are submitted in a timely manner. Group Participants will pay you/your school or organization, and the School/Organization will provide one form of payment for all participants.
Payment SchedulePayment schedule is determined by the start date of Camp. Full payment must be received by the Space Camp Group Reservations Office by the due date. Failure to submit payment or follow other established guidelines could result in cancelation of the group reservation. Payment schedule is as follows:
- $200 nonrefundable registration fee is due within 10 days of booking a group reservation.
- All registrations are subject to a non-refundable $200 group registration fee. In addition, groups requesting slots in May, June, July and August are subject to paying a 50% deposit within 10 business days of date confirmation in order to secure requested slots. Please check with the Group Reservations Coordinator regarding additional chaperone fees.
- 50% of total balance is due no later than 120 days before arrival.
- Remaining balance due no later than 90 days before arrival.
- Registration must be complete due no later than 35 days before arrival. Late additions to the reservation (within 30 days of Camp start date) will result in a $25 late fee per occurrence.
- Groups have a grace period of 10 business days to remit their payment without penalty. Late payment fees: 1% of the payment due will be added for groups whose payment is received after the grace period (For example: If your payment due is $5,000, the late fee will be $50.)
Group Transfer Requests
- Groups requesting a session/date transfer are subject to approval by your Group Sales Coordinator.
- Transfers are subject to the same timelines and penalties listed in our Refund/Cancelation policies.
- Transfers may be subject to price changes.
Refund/Cancelation PolicyIn the event you cancel your reservation, refunds are defined below:
- Notice of cancelation must be submitted in writing by the group leader.
- Individuals within the group will need to contact their group leader if they need to make changes or cancel their reservation with the group.
- Individual refunds are up to the groups discretion.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner payment was made.
- If the group payment was made by check, it will be refunded to the group by check. The group will then be responsible to refund their individual members.
- If the payment was made by credit card, then the refund will be credited back to the original card used. The group will then be responsible to refund their individual members.
- 25% of tuition will be forfeited if written notice is received between 60 and 90 days before the Camp start date.
- 60% of tuition will be forfeited if written notice is received between 30 and 60 days before Camp start date.
- Cancelations received within 30 days of session start date forfeit full tuition.
- Request for cancelation due to illness, accident, death in the family or withdrawal from school requires documentation. Upon receipt of documentation, a full refund will be issued. Verification must be received no later than 30 days after the scheduled Camp date.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- Trainees who leave during a Camp session will not receive a refund.
Click here for group policies Click here for individual policies
Please call 1-800-637-7223 if you have any questions on these policies.