All Alabama-based schools, churches, synagogues, charities, and non-profit organizations requesting U.S. Space & Rocket Center (USSRC) admission tickets for fundraisers or auctions raising money for a particular organization are eligible. Exceptions are made for out-of-state organizations compiling an Alabama-themed package. Requests for monetary donations, gifts, raffles, or sponsorships are not eligible.
Organizations submitting donation requests are eligible to receive museum admission passes once per calendar year.
- Be submitted at least eight weeks prior to event
- Be submitted no more than six months out from the date of the event
- Be submitted via our Donation Request Form with a description with a description of the event purpose and how donations will be used. Proof of organization’s 501© (3) status is required to be submitted with the Donation Request Form.
- Be limited to one request per calendar year from the organization or school
- Be limited to four admission tickets to the USSRC, which include access to all visitor center exhibits, including the Davidson Center for Exploration, Main Museum, Rocket Park, Shuttle Park, and outdoor simulators. Total value (no cash value, not for re-sale) is $120.00 USD. Admission tickets are valid one year post your organization's event date.
Completion of all fields below is required:
Supplies are limited. Requests are fulfilled at the sole discretion of the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. Completing a request form does not guarantee that your organization will be granted a donation.