Space Camp® Robotics trainees learn their ideas can become a reality as they use robotic technologies to create engineering solutions for real-world problems.
Trainees work as a team to build and test their own designs in air, land and sea challenges. The week culminates with spirited contests as trainees test the robots they spent the week building, programming and testing. The curriculum includes an educational movie or show in either the INTUITIVE® Planetarium or National Geographic Theater.
- Learn engineering, programming and wireless control concepts using LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 technology.
- Put these concepts to the test as you design, build, program and test land-based robots to compete on the Challenge Table.
- Use series circuits to build your own LED flashlight that you can take home.
- Create and pilot underwater robots.
- Train in the art of flying Unmanned Aerial Systems using RealFlight drone simulations.
Your connection to the Space Camp experience! Your online dashboard provides the login to your account, one-way emails to your trainee, transportation options, packing lists, roommate requests, and more! Everything you need to manage your mission is all in one place and can be accessed at any time.
Space Camp Robotics
- Duration: 6 days, 5 nights
- Arrival: Sun, 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (CT)
- Graduation: Fri, 9 a.m. (CT)
*Nine year olds must have completed or currently be enrolled in the 4th grade.